Remotely wake physical machines that are suspended or off using Wake-on-LAN.
Install the Splashtop Enterprise application on all the mobile devices and computers you want to remote from. Install the Splashtop Streamer on all the physical and virtual computers you want to remotely access. Or optionally configure the Splashtop RDP Connector to allow users to connect to their physical / virtual machines via RDP without having to install a Streamer.
Remotely access virtual machines on any hypervisor (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, and others).
Install the Splashtop Enterprise application on all mobile devices and computers you want to remote from. Configure the Splashtop management and relay gateway, Splashtop Center, to connect mobile users to virtual applications and desktops executing with the Windows RDS/Terminal Services environment.
Splashtop Center will use the RDP protocol to connect directly to those resources. Simply specify the appropriate pathname and you can also select the number of simultaneous sessions, frame rates, resolution, and user access privileges.
Remote sessions can be peer to peer across local or routable networks, or bridged through the Splashtop Center for cross network access.
Splashtop Center can be hosted on Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7 or Window 8.
You can find complete system requirements here
- All Splashtop connections are protected with TLS and 256bit AES encryption.
- All user id and passwords are encrypted in-flight and at rest.
- All connections and management events are logged.
- Two factor authentication supported through Radius and RSA.
- Global and group policies to enforce password / login behavior, network access, device activation and Streamer behavior.
- Supports private SSL certificates for an extra layer of security.